Tuesday, January 10, 2012

imo ego irascor

I am angry. I think I was born angry, but that is beside the point. I am angry.


Angry with every single one of you who believes it is ok to steal oxygen and contribute duck all to the world. And every single one of you who believes it is ok to raise your hand to another living creature - human or otherwise - in anger. And those of you who believe it is perfectly alright to inflict pain on others - human or otherwise - for your own enjoyment.


I am angry at you, yes you, who breaks promises. And you, who talks nasty behind someone else's back. And you, who uses words like 'gay' as an insult.


And you, motherfucker, who thinks your kid is yours to do with as you please.


And you, who knows that this is happening and does nothing. You piss me off most of all.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...